viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Final Reflection


It was a wonderful experience I’ve ever had. The most successful topics for me were: Reflective Blog, ABCD, Rubrics, Improving Listening Skills, Project-based Learning and WebQuest, Interactive Power Point, Learner Autonomy, Multiple intelligences, ANVILL and LoTi Framework.
How I explained before according to my real situation I will use One Computer Class, creating a Blog, Interactive Power Points in Google doc, or surveys and these are most useful for me. All of the topics were very relevant.
First I’d like to manage this information and after I’d like to use others.

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Jeaneth

    It was a pleasure to share with you this experience. Don forget you have a friend here in Ambato.

    Gabriela

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Janeth! I support you that all topics were relevant! I feel it also! Thank you a lot for your great participation in discussion and wonderful comments! I will so miss You and our course! Let's meet on Facebook or my e-mail is deryabki@msu.edu . With love, Natalia

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear Janeth,

    I'm so glad that you found the topics helpful and relevant. That puts a big smile on my face!

    Thank you for your active participation. I wish you the very best in all you do.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar